- To promote the Capital Region to the residents of the region and beyond. Always mindful of the small businesses that makes our region thrive.
- To promote our communities as top places to live and visit while always supporting the local business community.
- To partner with the business community, non-profit sector, art & entertainment community as well as educators to highlight a positive and productive greater Capital Region.
- To give support, whenever and however possible, to non-profits and charities who help our neighbors in the Capital Region.
- To continue to provide a high quality life & leisure magazine free of charge to our readers.
Where To? Magazine is a sister publication Capital Region Living Magazine. We are found in over 100 hotels, Inns and resorts from Catskill, NY (South) to Lake Placid, NY (North) as well as the Albany Airport, Amtrak stations and many visitor centers in Upstate New York.
The Capital Region Living Wedding Guide is printed annually and distributed through our advertisers as well as local wedding shows where our sales staff promotes the advertisers one on one with the brides to be and families!
We are members of the Bethlehem, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Adirondack, and Southern Saratoga Chambers of commerce
We are members of the New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association and the Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau